Monday, January 10, 2011

Why Do Meth Users Get Sores On Face

Order Asos +



I hope you are well, I impeccable ':) I did my part Law today, it was rather I find, I am satisfied with myself ( dengue I swear).
female_fashion_6 Otherwise, today I received my order ASOS which began exactly six days to arrive, which is good since it was what they had told me :) Otherwise I am rather proud of this command because all items are right for me! Certainly , I turned the dress black top (see photo) as it was 10 times too short and I did not want to look like a girl forest (it was understood) .

The other two dresses are very cute, the second surely serve me for parties or summer and the last for ... all the time! I will introduce them in other publications (if I do not put them in my cupboard and forget their existence as most of my clothes).

Also, today is the result of the draw for the contest " Mili Jewels" I was rather surprised by the lack of participation ! Anyway I must admit that the issues that the designer had suggested were rather hard and long .. Indeed on 21 holdings, there are only 3 or 4 good answers! It's a bit tedious .. Questions during the contest is over for me! ** Nevertheless, I congratulate those who have found the answers and particularly the Winning (I have drawn based on participating in competitions and correct answers of course)
Josy !

Next competition tomorrow , & after I take a break contest question!

Kisses kisses
Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment