Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Shower Pink Flower Arrangements

love, and you?


J e do not hide it, I love ASOS . I sometimes spend a few hours (approximate eh, I spend my life on it either) from page to page in search of "The " piece that will make me turn my head (houhahahah).

P uis I do not know you .. I love being able to say that my girlfriends will not have the same clothes as me. Yes, because your girlfriend will find it who buys the same thing as you on ASOS ! I'm having a girl of 5 who knows the site ( which is not such a bad thing ).

www. ASOS . en

E nsuite , I just wanted to show you my new and last purchase balances site ( sailor dress is 23 € instead of € 38), because my bank account is beginning to face and I keep a few sub-sub for the latest markdowns of other stores IRL (and more tomorrow especially because I'm going to Belle spine for knowledge? )



You loved to participate in this contest to win the charming necklace of Workshop Justine . (Check out his shop, there's something new!)
So who won this contest? Well, thanks to Ramdom , I could make a third draw and is the No. 15 that emerged . Who is it?


Elza Congratulations! I forward your email to Justine!

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment