Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Penthouse Letters

Operation Sauerkraut! OMG


Okay, the title does not inspire you , but in reality everything is question of style. Today I felt like a small innovation with my hair and then give me a big bun (not because I knew the normal buns do not you, anyway ..), j 've seen several tutorials to be able to do (worry I manage) and is the result. Now you understand the connection with sauerkraut? Still no? It is the reaction of my sister when she saw my hair ahah (saleté!)

Otherwise you okay? balances, all this all this? (Yes, because the rest ..) that I is impeccable I would show you my booty balances .. especially my combi-shorts Ab-soooo-lutely perfect Stradivarius in (It was also the last) And then .. remember to this post where I extolled the collection Pimkie , well it was right to me! (A top and a skirt liberty under my belt, and yet .. there were other clothes that made me the eye).

held Summary: Shirt and bag H & M Jacket New Yorker, Slim and New Look shoes, jumper Six

Draw for the contest tomorrow, still time to participate!



Xoxo, Laura



0 comments:

Post a Comment