Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cervix High 3 Days Before

new year, hair to toe. Summary

That's it we are in 2011, youhouu ! Great, new year = new life! THE JOKE. Not for me frankly that does not change Ab-so-lu-tion nothing. OK, it's a way to get together with friends (e) s.. but otherwise? It's just one more year in our little life! Especially since the year 2011 will be a year of increase, and yeah we're all there "too much yeah yeah 2011" & bah no! There will be increased VAT, electricity bills, consulting your doctor insurance, SNCF fares and even mobile-internet subscriptions ! So let's be realistic for once and stop with the * good luck, good health, love, glory and beauty *.. NO, no I'm not a disaster! As for my part, I spent a wonderful evening of New Year:)

But too ecstatic to ... nothing?




BREF Back in madness and good humor eheh
& start off the year Be uterine aa with an outfit!


It is close to my heart indeed, is my little jewel, yes, a dress that cost 60 euros ... OMG, yes I dared to spend that price for a dress ... But the worst! That it was on sale for 25 euros maybe 2 months (?) Rabies you say? is not totally false.




Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment