Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 2

Contest # 2 Limited Time!

CONTEST ENDS

That's it, girls! I organize my second competition , not less interesting than the other, nearby ! Know that I do you'd never win things that I do not like! Yes, my contest reflect my tastes know it well;) move on ... This contest runs now through creative " Mili Jewels", the poetic and retro jewelry reflect very well the universe!


My Loved heart of the creative

Beautiful, no?


Let us return to the contest! In this second contest, the winner may choose between several gems ^ ^ '

Who?



A Of these necklaces cakes (sand, royal or slab)
OR



A cameos of these rings (pink or blue)



Participate? It is imperative :

  1. What are the categories of his shop Etsy?
  2. What jewelry featuring a cameo? (Give names).

> relay information on your blogs / Facebook / Twitter and do not forget your email address in the comment!

Draw Saturday, January 8 !
( comments about the contest uncommitted until D-Day)
Quick, quick, quick:)


Good luck / Good Luck!

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment