Sunday, January 23, 2011

Naruto Shippudenfakku

You got a head call you Brigitte! Asos




Hi folks:) TODAY Today, it is something different , as you can see I'm not alone! You had the habit of seeing me every single in my poor little apartment but now I am accompanied by one of my best friends, Victoria ! Let me tell you she loves fashion much as I do, that's why we had really had fun taking these pictures (see below). As you can see, I fell for the new collection PIMKIE , I warned you! Besides, this skirt is great, I love it. It is very easy to wear and really cute! Is not ? I also carries shoes and tights NEW LOOK ( I love) and a high NEW YORKER ! Victoria Gate 2 tops (a white CAMAIEU and to ZARA pattern) and a slim PULL & BEAR and shoes NEW LOOK . the way? The title is nothing more than an old delirium;)

Click to enlarge the film!




Laura "You got pink socks Brigitte!"
Bridget "Aaanh ..."





Did you like this look?
Thanks in advance!

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment