Friday, January 7, 2011

Amlactin Okay For Face

Pimkie wants my skin!

S alut, hello! I hope you are well, and your partial white tanks, white patent go well? " :) For my part, partial week is coming! And yet I've never been so easy! Not because I am intelligent and above all I'm going to tear, no. I'm quiet because I'm mad! Actually, it was planned in advance, the AES license is not for me, breffons (Do not believe I want to talk education today). And no, this is now my boyfriend for my mad desire to shoot (for once!) And so it took me a picture (what love!), Good agreement that it would be despatch (match of Fifa requires) but still! His photos are pretty successful, right? My dress just "Stradivarius " (very old collection), my jacket New Look (Autumn-Winter 2010), my bag just "Sometimes " my boots are from "Mim" (paid 3 euros in sales floating good plan!), the socks are "H & M". My haircut has changed? Say yes, I overlap my bangs haircut free (indeed it felt as the hairdresser had just missed, I corrected myself). Kisses, kisses, Laura Gossip (I'm lacking in the series, forgive me).

Remember the contest under way (article below), draw tomorrow!






In fact, you saw the Spring-Summer home Pimkie ? This collection is in the process of going mad . No but honestly, how can you resist ? I wait balances, and it will go, trust me haha


Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment