Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Does A Ringworm Look Like When It's Healing?

balances + Contest # 3 Results


Ayaaaaaaa today I'm ready for balances. If so, the evidence I am still in my pajamas in my couch : D No, actually I'm too lazy to prepare myself, but hear me scream balances "oh no, Laura, come see us .." - "yeah yeah .. I arrive in 2 min hours .. " !

is the good life when one is 10 minutes drive from a shopping center, in this case mine is EVRY 2. The catch? There is no ZARA! How do I use my card € 100 gift me? (I love repeating the amount).

BRIEF yesterday I go around the center with my girlfriend (my university is right next door, so take advantage of it during between the partials)) & was spotted dresses & skirts too cool to Stradivarius, we asked the salesgirl and she told us the sale prices (haha I not tell you how happy we were too) . Frankly visit a mall one day before the sale is paradise! There is nobody. After there are cases social buy things instead of waiting one day, no but I swear!

Then, as seen in the title, I propose a third competition today (you have the chance to ).
This time it is with the creator of "The workshop Justine", a girl who makes vintage jewelry original spirit and polymer clay entirely handmade !

The purpose of the contest is to introduce you to his shop and save you a necklace super original and very romantic who represents the universe :)

To participate, you just let a comment and a valid email address:)

Contest Ends on 19/01 .
Do not hesitate to relay information!



Well, it's not everything but I have a bank account to keep me.
balances & Good luck to you tou (te) s for the contest!

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment