Monday, January 3, 2011

How Many Weeks To Recover From Pleurisy

Competition Result + follies ASOS

Firstly, I would like tou (te) s thank you for your participation! It was a real pleasure for me to organize this first contest with the brilliant jewelry designer Guilou ! Unfortunately a competition requires a lot, and thus causes some disappointment! But do not worry ... Normally, two other competitions are fast approaching. In the meantime, I am pleased to announce that the winner is:


Audrey (Commentary No. 45)

Contacting me quickly enough how;)





[ Change 04/01/11 ]

I had a crazy ASOS 'esque! Yes, yes I fell for the reductions of the site ... I'm a little sore ass bank account, but I was obliged , you understand? ° °
I made a little preview of what hit me in the eye!
What? As dresses? But no! well maybe now you tell me ...

Pressed to receive this great command


* * *
Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment