Saturday, January 29, 2011

How To Write Cover Letter For Tanning

Who can lend me 5850 euros?


Today I was at the student forum for Paris the artistic professions (yes because I want to become a layout artist .. Do not rely on the word, it has nothing to do with large models, etc. .. it's design by computer, you can ask Internet), so I could get information on various schools on MANAA, schools and senior graphic saw with my low level drawing and my poor knowledge in art, I could not not go very far in applying for public schools. THEREFORE ? Of course, I only private schools .. but hey, Euro 5850 it hurts right? C'รจ st of r vi e ! The only thing left to do is put money aside = " No more purchases of clothing and twisted through " .. What a nightmare !

At my outfit? Well I put my new find ZARA resulted to 14.99 instead of 26.99 (And yes, at home, they * love, 99 to prices psychologically lower, buy you something kind to 49.99 euros, bah to you something you bought at 40 euros what;)) that I wear with my socks ASOS ! I took pictures to 18.15, ie when it was getting less than thirty-two degrees outside .. so do not be surprised if the photos are not great .. my boyfriend and me were not slow to return;) (Roll on summer ...)

PS: In the title, I scored "Loan" but if you have a generous offer for me, I'm gone! :)


J ' have reached 100 members!
Thank you all, it warms my heart ♥

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment