Monday, February 7, 2011

Why Are My Eyes Itch At Night

Holidays Weekend cinema

Seen this weekend, "The son Jo", "How do you know" and "The speech of a king." Three very different films that I want to here.
le-fils-a-jo-2011-19328-544095008
Image taken from "The son Jo."

I was very intrigued by the film's cast, Vincent Moscato and Olivier Marchal in the same film, it seemed unlikely. I have the image of Vincent Moscato stuck to the jungle to "First Company" but it is true that according to Wiki he has a dozen films to her credit (I have not seen any). Olivier Marchal is Braquo, suspense, film noir and I see the link => 36 docks Goldsmiths, Moscato has played in and Marchal has made. And after all why not stick in Mr a film about rugby, it's a little world anyway ... I will not give you a summary of his career, but good.

History?

Grand son of a rugby legend, the son of a legend, and himself rugby legend, Jo Canavaro student only his 13 year old son, Tom, in a small village in the Tarn. Unfortunately for Jo, Tom is as good at math that no one on land. For Canavaro, the legend does not stop there, even up a rugby team for Tom against the will of the whole village and that of his son himself ... Yes the story is not very original, but Frankly I found this film touching (it reminded me of my relationship with my father), it is unpretentious. I even dropped a little tear but I will be a good sensitivity (^ ^ I had not anticipated was running out of tissue, I have recycled a sale). I recommend this film to those who do not like rugby.
comment-savoir-2010-18018-214747840
How do I know.

How do I know this movie is not up to it? You can read this ^ ^. How do I know that once again there are the best moments in the trailer. 2'50 good times on a two-hour movie is short, terribly short. The poster gave me want I wanted was a really light and especially laughter. Tsoin tsoin tsoin tsoin. Failed .

Topo: Lisa is a champion softball, but her sudden exclusion of the club left completely helpless. That's when she first met Matty, a professional baseball player, inveterate seducer rather parochial. With whom she finds solace on. George Madison, radiant life is not either. It is a businessman who can not speak with his father Charles, he finds himself unjustly accused of embezzlement, to the point of risking jail. It is evening when George and Lisa are living the worst moment of their respective lives they meet. While everything seems to crumble around them, they discover that something wonderful may happen anyway but not for the viewer ...
The scenes between George and his father are boring and long it does not see the end . The film seems to last for 5 hours instead of 2 announced. The dialogue is flat . It's a shame that a beautiful cast does not carry more than that. However much laughter in the room during the movie, so my opinion is only my opinion.

PHOTO-Le-discours-d-un-roi-nouveau-poster-royal-pour-un-film-a-Oscar_image_article_paysage_new

Honestly ladies the best for last! O_0 I loved this movie so I'd rather do not talk and just say BUT WHAT DO YOU STILL AT HOME?

Well I do not have the divine Colin Firth, in my heart for "The Naked Truth" in 2005 and "A Single Man" in 2009, he shows us once again the extent of his talent with this film.

Based on the true story and ignored the father of the current Queen Elizabeth, who will become constrained and forced the King George VI (Colin Firth), following the abdication of his brother Edward VIII (Guy Pearce ). In appearance weak, unable to speak in public, considered by some as unfit for the office of King George VI will attempt to overcome his disability thanks to the unwavering support of his wife (Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton's wife) and confront his fears with the help of a therapist language (Geoffrey Rush) to unconventional methods. He must overcome his stuttering to fully assume its role and make his empire the first bulwark against Nazi Germany.

The story is beautiful but it is particularly the double performance by Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush, who makes the film beautiful and full of emotion but never maudlin. Like the movie "How know "where I had been attracted by the trailer, it does not make me feel good and my brother dragged me to see him. I'm really not disappointed and the leading trio deserves a lot of prices (Firth has already won the Golden Globe for best actor in a drama). Little mention special character played by Timothy Spall Churchill that I really laugh (as seen in Harry Potter).

So here you just have to go see "The speech of a king" because it is really worthwhile and will left no doubt the film list "to see in a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment