Wednesday, February 23, 2011

South Park Tv Quick Time

Yes, but ouiiii, school is over! (Or not)


Hi the friend (s),

If you only knew how pissed of course! HORRIBLE. I'm in college economic and social administration, so as you can see, nothing to do with school graphics or I am about to enter! So, I'm between finding a job and his classes of m * rde, to keep the purse! What a mess!

Especially with the organization that way .. is poorly organized everywhere you ask me. BUT for partial Urbanism, there was that a single administration woman we watched an old boring and more .. So imagine the atmosphere not possible! It was a zoo.

When I arrived the day of the first partial .. no list to give us our rooms (kézako?) so I'm heading to school .. we are told that little "joke" had fun in the snatch, not germaine vein, result? A separate sheet that passes from one student to another for about 400 students of AES. The real joke seriously. You understand me now?

Dress of the day? Nvx purchases ZARA, shoes Zalando + satchel bag Camaïeu Mom

Until March 1 , enjoy -10% on ETAM with code loisir25 ! Click here ;)
Need of your small daily vote here! 1vote/jour if you remember. Love.



More and more members to my credit, I love you!
Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment