Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Plasma Centers In Orange County, Ca

Map Zara took expensive!



U np MALL article to show you my new purchases Zara & Camaïeu :)
H ist, so I went to the store to the last day of the sales (I think?) to do the last few bargains! Finally especially for Zara actually .. because I have more to chatter too much money for clothing (compared to private school you know ..) So, I I was armed with my gift card worth 100 euros (yes I know it must be the 18th time that I mention on my blog but hey .. you know, I love it). "So I found a small top very nice, a vest with fine mesh jeans and a clear new collection .. And a lovely little skirt resulted in 9.99 instead of 25.95! (Too cute and more ..). Finally I also fell for the little shoes Camaïeu. . but hey what .. 19.90 * o * BREF result? There are only 14 and the dust on my gift card (Ow, it hurts!)

n'vous I had not said my Valentine gift the way:) I have not had flowers (fortunately indeed, it is useless and it is not very original ..) but a small notebook to customize .. He wants us to stick our pictures, memories etc. .. output you there is not too cute and romantic that? This is my love to me! :)

And you, what was your Valentine's gift?
Glad this is the end of the sales?

Meanwhile, little contest on the blog Pink Laeti !

Q uestion existential : When you take a picture next to Mickey or even another character, is that the person inside smiled, too?

>> I've been to Disneyland Saturday, and it bothers me a bit. No I'm not a psychopath.


Think vote for me for the contest Cosmopolitan!
Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment