Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gallon Of Milk Challenge Dangerous

Oh yeah, a new contest!



Hello my readers might !

Today I raise a contest (yes I love you so much to please you understand), so, I reiterate the partnership with The jewelry Guilou !

so I liked the first contest with it (as you are for that matter) so I wanted to retry the experiment. Yes, yes because not only do I love his creations (that anyone can afford given its low prices) and because it is so cute .. and yet it mildly;)

So what are we save you this time? ... drumming .. .


TADAMMM ...

It please? :) Now you to the studios! No I'm kidding but all your keyboards! Just need to put a comment and a valid email address, at least for those who do not have a blog. To get additional chances , you can share info on Facebook, twitter or your blog, and even join the blog. Good luck to all!

My favorite? Liberty bracelet with a pink Hello Kitty pendant * o *

Contest Ends March 5


Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment