Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Picturo Of Dying Wart

Neuilly his mother!


Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I happy! I can not even describe it to you .. maybe .. like a fly on a pile of shit ? hmmm no not even! More again;) I am accepted in the school of design that I wanted ! Reference to the title as it is Neuilly-sur-Seine Aha! Well, okay I'll have to save, work and deprive me to collect € 5,850 by September but I do not care e! This early October me up:) I tell you not even the reaction I had when I received the email .. Finally, if I tell you .. actually I jumped, screamed, yelled, cried (almost but not finally ) on my boyfriend (the poor).

I'll finally be able to use Photoshop as it should be! As a pro , hi hi, but do not be hasty (s) is not until November that ( and again! ). So you'll understand why these days I was less present on my blog and I hope you will forgive me! Anyway I fully forgive me .. ah ah:)


To begin, I return the look with , oh yeah. A vest made in I love New Look. Mesh, of course . The shorts and the tights also come from there also! Only the top (H & M) and shoes that come straight from Mim, bought last year for a pittance .. oh no sorry, the bread is more expensive. Yes yes, they cost me 3 euros ( you read ) during sales floating (I'm not telling you how I jumped above, and on Spartans 1 euro).



For those who participate in my choice of shoes ,
You have almost all selected Chestnut and I followed your advice, thank you!
For those who asked me where they came from, they are on ZALANDO .

Have a good night!
Xoxo, Laura


0 comments:

Post a Comment