Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Runny Nose Dry Heaves

I saw the driver Zalando Ahah



"Do Never leave your wife, your girlfriend or your sister go Zalando.fr this shop selling shoes online is a nightmare "



That's it girls! J 'I turned the corner "ZALANDO" thanks to your help :) I did not have resist balances. For cons, the title is obviously taken literally, since the driver of the pub is German (No, the site has not only one driver in the world .. or I pity him!). You are probably asking yourself a question ... my buddy got there strangled? Well .. Yes No ! He was adorable, he also gave me his opinion on the choice of shoes and took photos of this article .. I'm lucky right now .. and YES I am no longer alone take my picture with my little remote! (Phew )


I put a new collection of high Pimkie (I love) and Zalando shoes, all leather! What do you think of these shoes then? A keep or return? I ask you that because I still hesitate with the similar pair (with several loops, heel and above) of at Pimkie .. * O * Certainly you are to me very helpful:)

Currently I participate in the contest Cosmopolitan , it would be lovely to vote for me .. ONCE A DAY (.. would be perfect)!

(2 clicks = one vote, hop hop hop)

I love doing that breaks la shit stinks too hype!

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment