Monday, February 21, 2011

Where To Buy Plain Hair Accessories

I need a job!


Hi pullets,

As announced in the article I am looking for a job .. and more specifically Paris (or around)! A full-time work to pay my school (you already know what hi hi)

I'll just have to find a combination to stop the course without having to repay the scholarship I already paid, and stopping that they would normally pay me the next few months (if I had continued the way). CROUS call tomorrow;)



Otherwise, today I wear my strapless dress bought on sale at ZARA 14.95 instead of € 25.95, I find it very nice and easy to wear. My bag is from New Look (old tree collection was at the time when the color began Camelle to take effect so ..) , my vest is simple and comes from Morgan (I do not like this store for that matter) then my views already derbies come from New Look!

So if you have any jobs to offer me where you know someone who can possibly have, I am very interested!



Kiss, love, peace
Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment