Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free Full Episodes Of Bangbros

2010

C oucou the blogosphere, I'll do a little recap of this year ... Actually no, I can not say "years" since I am actively present on this blog only since November 4 ! (Even if its creation date is older) & Yet I feel I have been there for ages! Oh readers love you are very present in my life . So as is the new year in a few hours, I wanted to show you the pictures failed, or no ... at least, not considered presentable to satisfy you, you my blogolecteurs (trice ). Yes, your opinion is important, it fails more than I show you photos with a bad head, bad colors, my big thumbs the lens or even with a # pauseàchier ... Not only do I use pauvreusement my timer for you finding suitable photos, so long as they are the best, not ?

S'ilvousplait, do not laugh at the first photo of the item, be it, I'm not to my advantage, so what?
The fact is that the ridiculous does not kill anyone, and thankfully for that matter!

Photo # 1
Yes, it can happen not to know what to do as pause, So we start jumping into his poor F2, to the displeasure of the neighbors? Right.

Photo # 2
is the kind of picture where my camera did not wait ...
No I do not have a # Têtedecon .

Photo # 3
I love playing hide and seek alone, would not you?

Photo # 4
A photo misplaced? Never!

Photo # 5
I love slow down, pause it ultra-natural
I think ... and with a smile of course.

Photo # 6
Another supporting evidence!
But seriously, it's too hype. Try to see.

***
Meanwhile, I wish you a special celebration for the new year!
you next year for new adventures readers love ;)

PS; The contest to win the necklace is not finished:) Enjoy here!

Xoxo, Laura


0 comments:

Post a Comment