Friday, December 17, 2010

Bump On Gum Above Tooth Painful

the Holidays;)

Good evening! So like that it is Holidays ? Haha ... I waited for it for so lgtp. GOOD OK, my schedule is not very busy but even qd!



Otherwise? I prepared a little surprise in the days to come, yes, yes. It is for me to make you enjoy, you bloggers, a contest organized by myself and a lovely designer with LOTS of talent. We already have our ideas on "how will it be? What (s) creation (s)?" but she suggested I send it to me before, I'm posting a picture of me with this gem and I send it by my own care to the winner (or winner, well yes men can participate to please their beloved, but not;)) So glad ( her)? - Pluss more, a little more or a little more, more more! (Pub LCL holds us when you ^ ^ ') Besides speaking competitions , there is one on the blog Fashion Evolves and one on the blog Shine a Light On Her !

Today I post a little look, but beware, not anywhere, no! In the garden of my parents! Haha yes, because for those who follow me from the beginning, not me so I innovate places where my photos are finally snuff! But what do you want i can not be both the photo and take it: / Is that correct? Retarder love, life to death ♥
So for this look that I've concocted my mom I love photographing eheh. I wear a coat Bershka, sweater node unbranded (that I love so-incidentally), my false UGGS beige scarf New Look and my bag Yesstyle .

So pending the charming contest happening as fast as I could, I suggest you become a fan page on Facebook, become a member on my blog and subscribe to my newsletter (the three are in the left column in a row), voila!


Good night & good start holidays especially ENJOY!
Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment