Sunday, December 26, 2010

Corgratulaions In Japanese

Christmas Gifts + A CONTEST

Yeah yeah, you read that right:) I am organizing a contest with génialissime creative Guilaine ! You do not even know her jewelry? So you are very well fall (s) because it's worth it:) This question? It is a beautiful little owl (oh yes, if I could I would have kept). For my part, she also sent a small pink ring in the shape of a rose (eheh), it is beautiful ! Nimble fingers I tell you:)

Otherwise? let's get serious! ahah


To participate ?


  • Just firstly become a fan of
  • of relay competition on your blog, your Facebook, your Twitter. ..
Easy, right? :) (Check during the draw )
  • And finally Answer a single question :
How much owl necklace?


a if you become a member of the blog

Draw Sunday, January 2.
Hurry;)

___________________________________________________

My Christmas
  • Perfume "Play" Givenchy & a massage at a spa with my darling
  • A necklace with my name (Laura haha) & a Wonderbox by my parents
  • Zara A gift card with a value of 100 € by the parents of my darling
  • A poncho (seen in my blog), a ring node Agatha, & smartbox for 2 in a restaurant by my darling sister and chocolates for her boyfriend to her ^ ^ '
  • And sub-sub for the rest, then I still have the gift of my father I & have not seen my brother! (To be continued)
And you?

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment