Monday, February 27, 2006

Does A Camera Flash Hurt A Baby's Eyes

Hip Hop Vibes has pretty legs

VA " Hip Hop Vibes" (1996) Night & Day

1. DJ Yves - High Voltage
2. 3 hit - Mirror
3. EK- Tomb - Trap
4. Dontcha Flex - I staggers you
5. Puzzle - The Underground Come
6. Coos J. Mwape - Mission Accomplished
7. Gued-1 - Gued
-1 Elite 8. MAG - No Chance
9. North Curse - Just Good For The Sacrifice
10. Jazzywill & Bamboo - Icognito
11. Sefaket Kurk - double-edged sword
12. Mic Xeno - Insomniak
13. Art Syndrom - Headache
14. Ad'Hoc-1 - Crime
15. Res.KP - Make You Fun
At the time, I always look at the outputs Night & Day (as is the repetition) and I was tracking all occurrences of the clique and the Ménage à 3. Moreover, it pushed me to buy some kind of horrible things perfectly compiles the "Pax Mafiosa " I dare not even put the disc in my chain. But for once, "Hip Hop Vibes " compilation instigated by Lord Killer with the collaboration of the label Phat Crate and support of SAN Evry contained some cool stuff and used to support the first appearance of some who will end a way.

We'll make it quick, on 15 tracks, there is no half to remember. Puzzle have yet to square the side that will be their success (esteem) some time later, Coos J. Mwape and does not really rap well and delirium "pro black" is a bit limited, prod the piece of MAG is cacophonous, title Jazzywill & Bamboo is annoying wannabe, etc. ...

So, really have to turn on the primary reason for the purchase and too bad for surprises (or almost). No 2BAL 'Niggets for the kick but the 3 Coups Ad'Hoc Gued-1 and-1. The latter, they were never heard quasimment elsewhere ... rightly somewhere since " Gued -1 Elite" (Produced by DJ Fun) is still super light. We find some few gimmicks already heard on tape compared to Cut but Ad'Hoc-1 for example, it is not the road. The
Ad'Hoc are well pleased by the way, with a title in the line of "Ad'Hoc Leads La Barre. Philo and Mah Jong-fishing is a true duet in which each occurs during the verses of the other and had some for the chorus that stays in the skull.
It is they who provide the intro song of 3 hit, a fairly standard piece of Mr. R and S Lyon (read Mr. R's too and Lyon S has a fucking voice). Not really necessary but the duo's appearances are rare and then there is a big piece of nostalgia.

In the family of the household at 3, I like both cracked morbid D. Maxx (aka "The Grave Digga ", whole program) and D. Abless EK-Tomb. Then there was a little revelation for me. Ok it's great forced into delirium "is taking votes from beyond the grave" but damn, they provided both. I dunno, I always had an affection for them even if clearly is too much. And it reminds me of a volleyball tournament at the heliport I know where next to Paris, walkman glued to their ears, the sun hits, Fanny and Clementine with their little shorts ...

In a delirium rather near Curse North made a guest appearance ("I peed in the Holy Grail, named in 8.6. The Curse of the 666 North back ). Bouuuuh attention is due to the horrorcore! Unable to listen to this track in fact. Yet he did speak well of him at the time. I know it was on their EP, a vinyl that always made me dream because he was purple transparent (like the Cliqua food that I still have the balls to not buy at the time .. . all transparent). But hey, it was too murky for me, it played too tired me quickly.

Funny I say that because I always liked the Res.KP and overplayed in the genre that arose there anyway. The guys are taking votes not possible, take over the song dwarfs in Snow White, it's not even especially good rap! I do not know who is who (besides the big voice Mass Tema and the Alien and his voice of cartoon) but they seem to have fun all these people. And that's what I liked. Bon ben

in fact I'm aware that this compilation is still not fatal and it's more the fond memories of this tournament volleyball and tanned legs of my girlfriends makes me appreciate it. Oh and I liked the tracklisting tagged: I spent a time to imitate the letters in my files at school. That said, I really like the piece of Ad'Hoc-1 that will not find this in the radio blog ("Crime ") with that of EK-Tomb (" Trap"). After I was tatance to put other ... and then finally going ahead, laugh: Curse of the North " Just Good For The Sacrifice" and "Make-You Pleasure " of Res.KP. And then another ladle of Lyons Road S (" Mirror").

0 comments:

Post a Comment