Thursday, February 23, 2006

Conan O'brien Taint-less Ted

Kassovitz, you have me cost of wheat motherfucker ...

VA " La Haine - Music Inspired The Movie" (1995)
Delabel
1.
Intro 2. AMER Department - From Sacrifice Chickens
3. Sens Unik - Le Vent Tourne
4. IAM & Daddy Nuttea - The 25th Image
5. Expression Direkt - Dealer For Surviving
6. Sté Strausz ' - is the same story (It Asmeuk)
7. The Cliqua ( La Squadra ) - Requiem
8. MC Solaar - like a movie
9. FFF - The A wave Weapon
10. Raggasonic - Go out With Your Gun
11. The Wise Poets of the Street - With Love From Computer
12. Assassin - The State Assassine
1995. I am 14 years old, I'm in 3rd college Montaigne. In film, a film is in black and white that speaks of the commuter lots. I'm in a period " proud suburbanite " (not to do "represent" anything goes, but that's where I found my identity at the time) and so obviously I'm going see. Shot a few stations from my home in Chanteloup-les-Vignes (we see a bit when my city they take the train to Panama, so damn cool), Cut Killer that mixes Edith Piaf, NTM and KRS-One the way into the city, which break Aktuel Force, dialogues that become cults (" How did they manage to return the car! "), I take your eyes full. And then there

out of the soundtrack. Finally, "Music inspired by the movie" The real soundtrack is also released (with "My mind Couille In Part" of D Express particular, taken from the compilation "Ghetto Youth Progress " of Rudlion) on the same CD as that of " Metisse," Kassovitz's first film. This crap
I spun the album virus "French rap" for a while. Cast sacred it must be said. Both heavy (even if ultimately the title of NTM will not appear) that is provided unpublished quality (except assassin but the choice of title is warranted regarding the subject of the film). This is probably the first soundtrack (not nan nigga western suburbs) and rap in France may be the last that sticks to both the film to which it relates. A coherent product which, it is lost today.

And from the outset, it hits hard. One of the few appearances of MÄ outside his albums (now they want to play the "we're back " is fairly ludicrous, short) and a trial to the key: it's "Sacrifice de poulet " carried by a Stomy forcing his falsetto voice and a kenzy by Minister of Information. They have taken on the chin for this piece, even convicted.
However, the future thug love (sic) merely repeats the debut film by embodying a rioter who wants revenge for a burr on one of the guys in his neighborhood. Anyway, so, the compilation will not be reissued. Collector buddy.
short, big piece, I put it in all the compilations that I was on K7.

Y were also guys from my department. At the time, was deserted. The only guys on the corner where we had a little heard of, was La Harissa, Portuguese Eragny / Cergy (and they were of 95). Someone I knew was the compilation "Ghetto Youth Project " nor the Max " In My Mind Part Couille " so I discovered the TIN, Weedy, and Delta Kertra with "To Survive Dealer.
I remember the thing that surprised me most at first, as with the track of STE (it took me a while to see if it was a girl) is the amount of slang used in this piece: "Chan-me is the lst-ga and I tasted too-die" worth-tra , lst-ga , ille-neck ... Not that it shocks me is that the vocabulary used but in rap, as it was surprising.
Beyond that, there was a mixture of singing (I like the voice of Weedy strand), pseudo ragga guys loving myself, and especially a ring of truth that gave a successful result frankly (3 / 4 La Coste-chav! At the kiss my son!).

Good stuff there that kick my less about that. Sens Unik, there was a guy who rapped with a weird voice and a flow to the former. Dare I liked the piece in hand. MC Solaar, it was well aware that in 1995 it was already quite tired (fuck the blow of the " booger in New Delhi ", it shocked me even then) and FFF, they made a just parachuted there by chance. A strength, because I got this song, I like the voice of Prince Marco anyway I think.


IAM & Daddy Nuttea, their "25th Image" was a little hit from the album I remember. The sample Akira worked well but like any piece of AMI, it has aged badly. And Nuttea is no longer my boyfriend. It's crazy as the flow of Akhenaten and Shurik'n are kitsch. DJ Ivry and Marseille will re toy together on " A Cry In The Night Court " two years later but in the meantime will be invited Nuttea AKH and Daddy Mory put a sort of remix of "Back To Sources "(the song" Alert ").


Ragga In delirium, there was Daddy Mory precisely with his buddy Big Red. I had heard about Mory " Raggajam (Solaar's debut album" Who sows the wind harvested you Tempo "with Kery James bushel yet) but I had never heard Rapsonic the first group of Big Red with Crazy B (and still does to this day for that matter). They looked like a good laugh these two there and then try to follow them was the challenge: the piece had to complete without hanging. Pay your game con. They release their first album, very nice, the same year.

Well we will pass on Assassin fairly quickly. Looking back, I laugh gently at the time but ... Damn I was at the bottom. I have not found squat and his cronies with invisible " Rapattitude " nor with the two parts of "The Future , What does he? " but with "La Haine . I really fell in Assassin. It will last a time. It's hard but I assume. But I will. Ministère AMER

was heavy, one of my favorite tracks. If he had had to make a top, he was in with two other titles: "Requiem " credited to the clique and "With Love From Computer " by representatives of Boulogne are the Sages Po '. Whore slapping.

Well then just clicking, there was "only" La Squadra, what could be done better in French rap duo (though I tried, I'm still not better). Daddy Lord C and Rocca. One black, one white. A fabulous accessory to the microphone, technique crazy. It's good, there will be before and after them for me. Seriously, before them, who made pass-pass both fucking in France? The guys shared the microphone as a person, it gave an incredible energy. Look no, I'm a fan. And then the prod 'Chemist as discreet as it is announced a lot of good things for a group project. "Designed To Last " intestinal.

And finally, The Wise Poets of the Street. I discovered them on stage in 1994, opening for MC Solaar. I was a kid, I came to see Solaar " Scram," "North Ward " "Obsolete " and finally, I went out with the Zenith Sages Po 'embedded in the retinas and esgourdes. I remember thinking " shit, that's what I like music . It was crazy
this group. Dany Dan the blazes at all hours, Melopheelo calm melodic (just to pick up compared to others but it had its charm) and especially Zoxea a crazy flow, an undeniable talent in improvisation, voice unmistakable. This "With Love From Computer " was damn good. The next "history seen through the prism of three different personalities" (ziva!) And especially the phase of improvisation ZOX ' at the end of the song. A good summary of the Sages Po '. Then retain good " night's galley is hot, watch you, protect your back! Beware of onlookers who walk the streets, the law of the jungle kill, if you're not a king you are lost! .

And so this compiles cost me wheat. Because of the sudden, it made me buy the discs of all these people. " Guet Apens " TIN and Weedy, "Designed To Last " of the clique, the album's eponymous Raggasonic, "What what makes The Sages " ... These people inviting other people, came out of the maxis, posed on mix-tapes. And I bought myself compulsively. It's your fault I'm where I am today! Nasty! Featured Blog

radio without surprise: Ministère AMER, click it and Sages Po '! As a bonus, " Alert" on the album and AKH Nuttea Mory feat in ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment