Saturday, September 19, 2009

How To Reduce Redness In Arm

passion for dachshunds

passion sometimes arises a look , a meeting .... For my part, there were two. I first crossed, detours to a street of my village, a beautiful dachshund. He advances on him, her beauty, determinedly. Everything was flattering to him, as the proportions of her body as her dress, not to mention his character that seemed sturdy. I told myself, this is a little dog with bite! So I ran to a bookstore to buy books ..... Dachshunds. Throughout the pages, the passion was born. Everything I like about him. Certainly, this little dog is magic. It is a brave elf like a lion, a rash bordering on unconsciousness. This "rasemotte" is dynamite! the better, I like it!

The case is decided, my next dog is a dachshund, or nothing! and possibly dwarf-haired, wild boar ideally see chocolate. I had to find a good cattery, specializing in race, which works by a deep passion in respect of the dog. It meets the , the second piece of that passion, one that reveals it. So I had the chance to meet Ms. Buchotte - Breeding Buch of Perugia in Bandol (83) - www.teckel-sud.com . A passionate Dachshund, raising in his home ranges of beauty. Dogs are children of the place. They come - leave as they wish, participate in daily life. There's no cage, but especially a lot of cushions and lots of love and attention. The dogs are beautiful and healthy, happy life. My dog Volgane Buch of Perugia is the result of a marriage expertly directed by Ms Buchotte between Tabata Bach Bach Tartuffe Grail and the Holy Grail and it's been 3 years already .... Volgane that is our beloved Imp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment