Friday, February 8, 2008

Short But Thick Penis



Finally I'm doing well on my 5 albums of reference in French rap, Octopus has already spawned articles on 3 of them. This puts me in a rather comfortable in the evenings when B-boys (read "old farts") I was told: "Yo Fizzle I read your article on Built to last ..." , I answer simply: "It is not me my roommate blogger here, I'd better talk to me you know me!" . But this time it showed me he put the pressure, I find myself at the end of the diving board, not back: I have to jump into the deep end!



Ideal J "O'riginal MC's (on tour)" (1996)
alarian / Label 60 / Night & Day

  1. The Fight Continues
  2. Ghettolude I
  3. Do I Make Cash From
  4. Like Nobody ...
  5. The Ghetto French
  6. Ghettolude II True
  7. Show Bizness
  8. only for myself
  9. The Ghetto (remix By Yvan)
  10. Ghettolude III True Hip-Hop At
  11. O ' Riginal MC's
It's always difficult to talk about one of his first love. Ideal J, was an institution at the time with Ien-ien & Tito was recorded our first 16 on a small tape recorder with an instrument in the background. I even Kery photo above my bed! Haha that was a little "Fan 2 " with hindsight, but for us, he embodied a kind of Malcolm X French ghettos. The comparison is clearly abused but I assume it is on my side too! The speaker of cities if you prefer ...
"I come with the flow will cause
damage" . Ok, it did not flow from Daddy Lord C, Dany Dan's technique or the pen of Oxmo. It's not so much that we liked in him, but his performance skills. If the guy wanted you cry: you cried. With his pessimistic side of the style " I'm dying not to masturbate if tomorrow" ... It was incredible, the words coming out of his mouth could get out of mine. Even today a title like "The Ghetto French", with its superb volley to loop Brecker Brothers, concerns me directly. I can not help but shudder every time I listen to (despite his great talent, Yvan fails us release a remix surpassing the original ... which is rarely the case though)!
This title is my life, I have lots of memories, good or bad indeed ... I remember with Momo (that of COURSET yes) we listened to often. He and I were inseparable. We went out with two twin sisters, they were 3 or 4 pins more than us and scooters: the class! "You want to know the purity of a friendship motherfucker?" Alix said in this piece. A few years later this "friend" gave me nicely to these gentlemen in blue. "Friendship wasted" sang 3 Eye ... I still tell my life and I'm still receive mails like this: "Frankly j'kiffe but how am writing j'trouve qu'tu not speak enough of the cd. Return to Dr. Melfi, Tony! . Hmm ... At the same time I c'que I want, is not Mr. Cachin wants!

1996 new year with a new orientation. We are far from their first appearance on the album and the maxi Solaar "La Vie Est Brutale . Retraining also smaller. Exit rapper boyfriend Harry (Jessy Money) and Brahim Asloum uh ... Selim forgiveness from 9.4, the dancer. Only the Haitian and backeur Teddy Corona meet present. Two original members which in addition the young prodigy DJ Mehdi. Goodbye underground mafia Sully B. and up to the more rabble Kainfry under the protection of their mentor: Manu Key.
The album was released in alarian therefore, new label created for the occasion by friends. There is also a logo which we have often touted here!: Night & Day. So sign of quality? Yes. "MC's O'Riginal " has all the hallmarks of a masterpiece: very few titles (including three interludes and a remix) to avoid indigestion, a minimalist production sample based jazz and soul (and even with the funk band War) super neat signed Mehdi and especially a rap without fuss, without having to talk ...
universal themes: neighborhood, family or money. An album is necessarily personal, but I dunno, it gave the impression of being written with thousands of hands and not just those of his interpreter. For me, this album is a milestone in the history of French rap. Some say it is the arrival of rap whining that the guy is complaining all the time ... And then? Kery spit at the mouth of everyone around her scars. It was the birth of street rap as we know it today, rap a generation disillusioned, who is tired of suffering in silence and do not care dance to the sounds of the Sugar Hill Gang Shooting Down. Zappe the face of that big cunt Charles Villeneuve of your screen and insert the CD in your hi: welcome to reality son!


the side Orly Choisy Vitry-making is not an album never alone, members of Ideal J employ some one of their soldiers on the way criticizing the show-biz: all Young Kim would become Bad Rim-K in the 113, Mista Different Teep without the man with the big voice, Yézi The Rogue (which according to rumors just decided to become "The Rogue " ) and the already very talented Rohff. Besides the guy comes out of the lot outright bringing his little touches to the piece, Kéry also surprised by his flow of reconnecting with his first love: ragga. This is the title "coolest" of the album, because the rest of the album tends to be a string of conservative France. The same one that will see 10 years later his children wear T-shirts bearing the image of the clique. Us, it was more Air Max / 501 / leather. It's not joking!

was also difficult to buy at FNAC skeud than keeping his cap crocodile over a week. " Requests FNAC, always our CDs are stolen " said Rohff, it's very egocentric (you know the good m'enfin man), but certainly very true. When you were going to buy a skeud there, had to watch first left, right, and a little stroke behind to be sure that no man then tossed thee seen you shine it at the store exit ! Bah yeah ... And if you're already got it: a loose com, with any luck I will make what I've been in the 90s ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment