Friday, October 27, 2006

How To Increase Infrared Remote Control Range

Sauce before the leak gets big

Busta Flex " Kick With My Nike " (1996)
Sauce Production
1. Kick With My Nike
2. Ouch Ouch Ouch
3 . Hiphopcryt
4.
Prison
I have not really talked about Busta far, yet when I was a teenager I was crazy to each of its verses. I discovered as much about the first album where he assured Lone more than the sparring partnership of the man who had discovered. He had done a song with his brother Jimmy as the Original Blue Fonk on the first mix-tape "Freestyle " Cut Killer but as I've never had the opportunity to get their hands on it ... The album
Lone traumatized love me (to be honest, appearances by Busta traumatized like me), I expected the first single from that which rightly regarded as the coolness personified impatiently. I think I bought this at max Tikaret, at the very end of the store ... but I plant can be completely and it would then LTD. I train to Chatelet and I wondered if I still find ... I took the last one!

Four titles, all produced by Lone at the time he was still ran when Busta (Francis Valery's civil name) had his trouble at Rennes Express D following an unfortunate rhyme in a freestyle (a story of " style so much that even Muslims eat pork " wholesale), but if you know, " March 20, 1997 it was bristling! . I liked this period there was the beginnings of which were Homecore saps of death, at a price obviously prohibitive, especially when it was 15 years (5 albums is a sweat, the choice was simple).

"My Kick With Nike " So. The title track is obviously a egotrip where Sta-beu demonstrates that he is a rapper outside the norm, Redman fan of course, but with a unique feeling. Even today, the energy that emanates from the piece is quite impressive. The prod of "Gypsy cosmopolitan" is discreet and knows music stand back and let the MC instead of releasing his exuberance.
Hey, I want to throw up a question: why have censored some parts of the song? It would simply put like this is often a radio version and an unedited version ... Small arms over this blow.

I always had a little tenderness for the second title of the first face, this "Ouch Ouch Ouch " though much smaller than the other three. On the one hand for the nod to "The Fugees-" The Fugees I've always been a fan, the other for the nod to parkas Helly Hansen 'Color papaya "to fashion the time and I looked with great envy (I finally found a windbreaker from the same brand blue and white enough for a mortal misery ... but definitely not broken, very Class marks when it removes perspiration). In short, this fun little piece on the bouncers and security guards.

The B side opens with the title I of the most run at the time, " Hiphopcryt . I was crazy for voice input (if anyone knows where it came from, I'm interested), i like the encouragement of Lone traffiquée with voice and we found the Busta egotrip and arrogant that I loved so much. It's really crazy all the energy that this guy could deploy on a title ... So yes, indeed, he never had too much to ask at the bottom but level form for the time it was out of proportion (and again, I think it is aging not so bad despite some very easy stuff).

Finally, when you look good, both sides are composed of the maximum in the same way: as a first "single" égotrip followed by a second more focused "story telling" as evidenced by the "Prison " which and I still am surprised, was not so badly written. Well, it's on, it transpired not lived and for a guy who says he spent 5 years at the ball and everyone was zapped, I find it very perky ... certainly a lack of maturity, but it is precisely this side mad dog that was all the charm of the man.

Then as I said, there was the D confuses with Express and Flex found himself alone with his brother until the Kool Shen takes under his wing and make the backbone of its new class: IV My People. And then inevitably, they entangle themselves. Busta will find refuge and a time to the Committee 2 braillers and braille with whom he will also end up getting angry. After the naivety "keep it real hip hop" his first album after an EP more distinctive "street", he tried an album that will bounce a flop. Since it is the eternal return, never convince ... Probably because 20 March 1997, it has encased ... and it broke something in him, but then I do my Mireille Dumas of the poor (can you imagine the trick?) so I'll stop there.

And for once, I'll put the 4 titles in listening!

PS: it's late, I'm too lazy to go down to the cellar to fetch the max and scan the sticker is no pocket for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment