Wednesday, March 8, 2006

How To Speed Up Dissolving A Hemotoma

The Dad gives the order here

Daddy Lord C "Freaky Flow Remix " (1995)
Arsenal Records / Night & Day
1. Freaky Flow Remix
19995 2. The Jealous
3. The Jealous (The Forks Remix)
4. Freaky Flow
5. Freaky Flow Remix (Instrumental)
This EP is really a symbol of the beginnings of my bulimia rapologic. I listened at the wafer Loïc (still) and samples from " Just The Two Of Us " I twist the skull and Daddy Lord C in my ears was the best rapper in the world. Besides, read the special hurry at the time, for it was a little French rappers the reference.

Here, the version I'm talking about the CD ... I have on vinyl too, there is the remix, the accapella and instrumental. I found it more fun to talk about "The Jealous " and the original version of "Freaky Flow .

Basically, there had apparently been the maxi " The Jealous" (1994 from the cover of Max), I've never fallen over, if it is I say something stupid. When it puts the song in its time, we must recognize that Dad was still in a different dynamic than his contemporaries. I will still ask for my patchy memories but I remember a rapper who said he believed it was a Yank when he heard the song for the first time. The prod is heavy, driven by a bass and nervous Daddy Lord Clark pose as a person at the time. Hard to describe this way of putting enough mannered, singsong, and although it took quite a blow to old, yet effective enough. On this remix on the maxi (The Forks Remix) is far from being dispensable, it remains in the same kind of atmosphere is not unpleasant but ... Anyway, I had ears for "Freaky Flow 1995 Remix".

Who says remix, we mean a original version. Misunderstood, "Freaky Flow 'first name had to be registered at the same time as" The Jealous . Clark is the same type of flow, the prod is more atmospheric, far from the guns of the New York Hip Hop's time to tap into the Cliqua shortly after. It is nice this version, DLC is jovial, his flow goes in all directions, the chorus of Sandra (a little too down ... like the voice of Dad for that matter) is not ridiculous in the context of the times and then there is "Funky Worm " made small appearances discrete cool. So charming, but I stand by it, the remix is better.

Whore I was a Gifted anyway, it took me a while to discover where the sample was drawn from "Freaky Flow 1995 Remix" (produced by Chemist). Late than never you say, certainly. In short, going back to Daddy Lord C, I think that's the way I most listened to in 1995/96. Loop, non-stop. K7 integrated with all that I was to go to school, indispensable. All the verses by heart. I was crazy voice, flow, presence ... Is that anyway, level control, it was (and is) very strong this title here. The piece is basically very simple. Banal history of turkey who wants to pluck a john (what this slut Suzie) but it was this guy there who speaks in these terms there (not being afraid to say it was well done fuck), c ' was good. Prod, light and perky, lent itself perfectly to the exercise.

He was right réenregister title, change a few rhymes that earned serious fluid and allow it to better highlight the considerable progress that Clark had been doing behind the microphone. The cover of Max announced "Daddy Lord C & The Clique" (photos by Armeni Blanco) and saw the whole gang behind the boxer (who will eventually become France champion pro anyway), I at once I fully expect their first skeud. And I'm not disappointed (that's another story), not like the solo Dad unfortunately.

In listening, the remix of course but also the original version of "Freaky Flow" and a little "jealous" because the first draft ... "Daddy Lord C gives the order here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment