Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 2

Contest # 2 Limited Time!

CONTEST ENDS

That's it, girls! I organize my second competition , not less interesting than the other, nearby ! Know that I do you'd never win things that I do not like! Yes, my contest reflect my tastes know it well;) move on ... This contest runs now through creative " Mili Jewels", the poetic and retro jewelry reflect very well the universe!


♥ My Loved heart of the creative ♥

Beautiful, no?


Let us return to the contest! In this second contest, the winner may choose between several gems ^ ^ '

Who?



A Of these necklaces cakes (sand, royal or slab)
OR



A cameos of these rings (pink or blue)



Participate? It is imperative :

  1. What are the categories of his shop Etsy?
  2. What jewelry featuring a cameo? (Give names).

> relay information on your blogs / Facebook / Twitter and do not forget your email address in the comment!

Draw Saturday, January 8 !
( comments about the contest uncommitted until D-Day)
Quick, quick, quick:)


Good luck / Good Luck!

Xoxo, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment